INTRODUCTION TO HOBEST MHB SERIES VSR TURBOCHARGER CORE BALANCING MACHINES
“EC Declaration of Conformity
EN60204-1: 2006/A1: 2009 Safety of machinery-Electrical equipment of machines-Part 1: General requirements.”
EC Examination Certificate
“Compliance with EN 60204-1:2006 gives compliance with Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC)”
“EN 61000-6-4:2007 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)- Part 6-4: Generic standards- Emissions standard for industrial environment.”
- Metal supported and reasonable structure- eliminates the effect caused by changing environment, higher testing precision.
- Use the turbine housing of original turbocharger as driving element, the driving force on the turbine is just the same as that when it is working normally, so the testing vibration is more correct.
- Wide range of testing and high rotated speed- the rotated speed can reach up to 50,000-250,000rpm 8it depends on the turbocharger model and gas source supply); Wide range testing of turbochargers, it involves almost all the turbochargers used on passenger cars, commercial vehicle, trucks and certain ships.
- Short testing time- It only takes five seconds to finish the whole speed balancing test.
- Auto-control Oil temperature- oil temperature controlled precisely (oil temperature control system ensures 35 Celsius). Make the tested value accurately and well repeated.
- Tested parameters are displayed directly and easy to understand- vibration.
For more info, plase watch the following demonstration video.